Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Post 1- I love every part of this blog

This is a quote from my favorite book, "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn."
  • "She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library...Part of her life was made from the tree growing rankly in the yard. She was the bitter quarrels she had with her brother whom she loved dearly. She was Katie's secret, despairing weeping. She was the shame of her father staggering home drunk...She was all of these things and of something more...It was something that had been born into her and her only."
My favorite, most inspirational quote (Which happens to be in my senior ad...)-
  • "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown
A picture of my favorite place in the entire world and also where I'll be living next year!-

No comments: